Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We made it to the cabin last night. The road was muddy and snow is still piled around the cabin, but we got there. We were one of the first to be on the road since it was plowed. Madi was so excited to go to the cabin. We told her that we might not be able to get there because of snow so she made a plan: "I will dig and kick, mom you push." That is how we were going to get rid of the snow so we could make it to the cabin. I'm so glad I didn't end up pushing, it would not have been pretty. I wish I had pictures to post, but of course, as usual, I forgot my camera. We are hoping to head up that way again this weekend so I promise I won't forget the camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't visited for awhile and didn't realize I was going to have to spend so long reading to catch up on your life. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

I snorted when I read Maddi's suggestion b/c it was so cute and funny. I'm glad no one else was here to hear my snort. She always says the cutest things.