Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Potty Training.....

Well it's begun. We've started potty training Madi, or should I say my mother, bless her heart, has started training Madi. I called not too long ago and asked about the progress. My mom didn't know how she should count the number of accidents. I asked Madi if she went potty in the toilet, her response: "No, but I put the poop in the potty." Madi asked my mom for new panties because hers got wet when she put the "poop in the potty". Madi had mysteriously disappeared, taken off her panties, and placed the "poop in the potty". Some how, she did not make a mess in the transfer, well except for a little toilet water on her panties. So my question: Does this little incident count as one, two, three or just one-half?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Madi always says the cutest things. I bet you are going to get a lot of good quotes from her during potty training.