Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Someone light a fire under my feet. I have a to-do list in mind that includes things I want to do with my house, my yard, and goals for me personally. I guess the first thing to do is write it down. I know all this sounds easy, but for some reason I can't make myself do it. It's not that hard....come on.
Anyway, it has been so nice to have good weather the last several days. The kids can't get enough of the outdoors, and I don't blame them. I guess that leads me back to my problem, I have so much yard work to do, that is just seems overwhelming.....JUST DO IT....
Four to Five years ago, Mike took up archery. He started with a compound bow and worked at that for a few years, but became frustrated with always having to make mechanical adjustments. He quickly transitioned into a longbow and has developed a passion for traditional archery. He now has several traditional bows and is perfecting building and cresting arrows. Here are some of the arrows he has been working on this winter and spring. He has been busy - each design is only one in a set of six - twelve.
OK - here's the deal. I'm going to write out my to-do list. That's it, I'll start with that and let you know when it's done. I'll take this one step at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your to-do list Lettie, I have one about a mile long too. Your kids are too cute, looks like they are really enjoying this nice weather we are finally having!