Tuesday, October 16, 2007

We'll Miss You

Curtis is off to flight school in Alabama where he will be learning to pilot helicopters for the Idaho National Guard. GOOD LUCK CURTIS, We will miss you(especially Gabe). He is definitely a great uncle, brother and son. Love you. Last night we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner to say goodbye to Curtis. It was nice to be with my family. I just wish my sister and other brothers could have been home. It has just been so long since we have all been together. I just thought I would make note of something Madi has been saying this summer and something she said the other morning in the car. - The sun is in my eyes....turn on the air conditioner. I can't believe how well she talks. She is one smart cookie. Just ask her, she will tell you. If you ask her what her daddy teaches, she will tell you 'Psychology'. Here are a couple of pictures of Gabe and Madi playing in the leaves yesterday just before we left for dinner.

2 comments:

Kjerstin said...

Lettie, This is Kjerstin (do you remember me? I used to work for HKH&C for Kent, and Mike knows Dustin.) I just found your blog through a friend of a friend (I admit it, I'm killing time while the boys color checking out blogs of people I really don't know. It's wierd, but somehow addictive!). Anyway, just thought it was a funny coincidence to find you in this silly blog world. Hope all is well in your life!

Brianna said...

I'm glad I found your blog. It is so cute, and your kids are adorable.