Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Improving blog rage.

I want to be a good blogger. I've set a goal to blog at least once a week, but am hopeful to post more regularly. In the past I have had blog rage - if you don't post daily, I get upset. I'm getting better and since I will be working on keeping this blog up to date, I'm sure the blog rage will improve.
My mom forwarded me some of my nephews baptism photos. Christopher is one this month. Isn't he a cutie. My brother Shawn and his family are currenlty stationed in Spain. Christopher and Gabe are only one month apart. Christopher was born six weeks early. Luckily everything was fine - he was just super tiny. Gabe was born four weeks early but weight in at wopping 8lbs 2 oz.
Madi and Gabe love bath time. Last week we were at Grandpa's and Madi wanted to take a bath in the big bath tub. Grandpa started up the bath and Gabe heard the water running and came crawling. If anybody is in the shower/bath, you can't keep that boy out. Needless to say he had to have his own bath and since the big bathtub is just too big for Gabe he even had his own bathtub. Gabe's favorite part of bathtime is playing in the water while it's running.
I'm so glad it's fall. I love this time of year. I feel the urge to cook, clean, and craft in preparation for a winter inside and for the holdiays.
You can find a couple of cute pictures of Gabe online here: http://www.idahosports.com/otr/lindalemons/football/Shelley_SugarSalem_9_21_07/photos.asp picture no. 7331 and 7332
Note: When my husband read my first post, he told me that he did not call me Snotts because I'm spoiled. Apparently, it's because I cry alot and his shoulder gets goobered (if you know what I mean).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kids Lettie! I am glad you started a blog, I will definitely visit often so keep the posts coming!

Sherelle said...

WOW Lettie...you have a blog! I am so glad!!! Can't to see more of your cute kiddos!