Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkin Walk

Madi and I went to the pumpkin walk last night. There were different scenery sets around the path and all of the characters were made with pumpkins. The pumpkins were painted or carved by different people and/or artists that donated them to the walk. The weather was nice. Madi didn't want to leave, she really enjoyed looking and talking to the pumpkins. I finished my recipe layouts for the recipe exchange. It took me all day to finish two pages, but I think they turned out OK. My recipes were for Almond (cherry) Bars and Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip.

4 comments:

Sherelle said...

Cute photos! I love your recipes...they turned out great!

Brianna said...

Yummy! Those recipes look delicious. I can't wait. Cute pics of madi, where is the pumpkin walk?

Anonymous said...

Cute photos. I just want the recipes - they look wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get the recipes, they look so yummy!