Monday, July 27, 2009

WOW

I'm not sure where July has gone. I have lots of things to share and hopefully will get to that in the next few days. First, here's a few pictures of my bow. We received them last Wednesday, but I didn't get a chance to shoot it until Sunday. It shoots amazingly fast. The picture above is me and Mike's bows. The next few are close-ups of mine.
If anybody is wondering about the wood choices I posted a month or so ago and how they coinside with the wood selection for my bow - they don't. I obviously changed my mind when I ordered and forgot about my selection when I posted here. The actual wood for my riser is: ZEBRA Comes from west Africa. A fairly hard and heavy wood, makes good risers and limb lams. Very light, straw color with very dark stripes through it. I honestly can't remember what I ordered for my limbs, but either way, I like. it. My next bow will be Paduak and Osage, like I mentioned in the earlier post.

No comments: