Friday, May 15, 2009

Gabe

What a personality. MOST of the time Gabe is happy and busy doing goofy things. But, with no notice he can throw a tantrum that doesn't make any sense. It can be so frustrating. I love the kid to pieces. His face just says it all.
Yesterday I had to take him to the doctor for an ear infection. I was anticipating a horrible experience. When he was about a year old he had his ears cleaned out and since then when a doctor tries to look into his ears, he screams. I was surprised at how well he was this time. When I went to pick him up at my moms, he said: " oh, hi mom - it's time to go to the doctor to fix my ear". He told the receptionist what he was there for and was happy and cooperative the entire time. I almost fell off my chair laughing at the kid during the exam. The doctor felt his abdomen and Gabe said "no my ear"; the doctor listened to his heart and Gabe said " no my ear"; the doctor listened to his lungs and Gabe said "no my ear"; and when the doctor looked at his good ear, Gabe said " no this ear, not this ear, this ear". It was so dang cute and funny. When we left he told everyone the doctor fixed my ear.

No comments: