Monday, March 16, 2009

Lucky 1,2,3 !! Who will it be?? PaY iT FoRwArD!!I found this fun idea on my friend's blog and thought it was a GREAT idea!! So be one of the first to comment on this and I will make you something- my choice! Don't worry, if you're not the first, I'll send something to everyone that comments. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:1. I make NO guarantees that you will LIKE what I make! (I can only hope)2. What I create will be just for you.3. It WILL be done this year.4. You have no CLUE what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows?5. Most importantly, you MUST offer the same deal on your blog - the first 3 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU! (you may surprise even yourself how creative you can be when the pressure is on)Thanks for the idea Steph! Hope you don't mind me copying you!! :)

2 comments:

derrickandlisadye said...

Lettie, I'd love to make you something. You are the lucky 3rd person who also is paying it forward!! email me your address and I'll send you your homemade gift. I wonder what it will be??? my email: lisadyezones@gmail.com

Lori Jolley said...

Alright Lettie - I'll play! This sounds like fun!