Thursday, March 26, 2009

Are you looking for a good book?

If you are looking for a good book to read....here you go. Enchantment by Orson Scott Card is one of my favorites. My husband introduced me to this book to encourage me to read more. I'm not a reader, not because I don't like to; I just like to finish a book within a day or two but I just can't do that - so I don't read. Luckily there are books out there that you just can't put down. Card is one of Mike's favorite authors. I have enjoyed all of Card's books I have read including: Enchantment, The Treasure Box, and Homebody. These books are amazingly good. If you want to learn more about Orson Scott Card and/or his books visit www.hatrack.com.

2 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

can't wait to read it! i am in desperate need of good books!!!

Gibson Russell said...

I didn't know you even knew how to read! LOLOL