Monday, January 26, 2009

Games...Games....Games

I love to play games with family and friends. Every year Grandma Valerie adds to the collection of games at Christmas. This year she added a few the kids like to play. First Zingo- It's a lot like Bingo and the kids love it. Stare!!! I have to admit Madi is much better at it than I am. It's a memory game and can be a lot of fun.
Stack is a great dice game. This game is not new this year, but is still one I'm adding to the list to share with you. If you haven't played it or heard of it, you should consider giving it a try.
Qwirkle is definitely a favorite.
The last on the list - Blokus. For some reason, this game I really like. You may think it's a little pathetic, but I even play it by myself.

2 comments:

Gibson Russell said...

I think you made those games up and their names! LOLOLOL

mike and chenoa said...

Those all look fun. We'll have to check them out. Can they all be played by young kids?