Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Crazy Cousins

Madi was so excited to have her cousins here from Arkansas. She had a blast playing with Sam and Ruby. Of course she was also glad that Claira and Olivia came to grandma Valerie's and played too. They had a weekend full of fun and I know that Madi is going to miss her Arkansas cousins. We don't get the opportunity to see Sam, Ruby, Jill and Nathan very often but it amazes me that Madi and Gabe feel right at home when they are here. The kids didn't skip a beat and started playing immediately. I'm so glad that my kids have the chance to have fun with their cousins and I hope their relationships continue to grow and they continue to like each other; look forward to seeing one another; and remember all the fun times they have.
Sam was crazy for the camera. He loved doing wild and fun things. What a big cheese.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mike and chenoa said...

That one of Gabe just cracks me up!