Friday, August 1, 2008

Madi's taking a quick break to run and stretch her legs. A couple of weeks ago we went on a four-wheeler ride with some friends. The plan was for Mike to ride one four-wheeler with Gabe, and I would ride the other with Madi. We had a slight change of plans when half-way to our destination, we realized we only broght one set of keys to the four-wheeler. We still had a good time. In fact, I think I enjoyed the ride better all piled on one bike.
Oops.
Gabe looks a little lost. It's a good thing he has licorice to hold him over until he is found.
Gabe loves riding the four-wheeler. I honestly think he could ride all day. Although, the second half of this trip, he was squished between Mike and I, and I pretty sure he wasn't happy about it. Gabe loves the wind in his hair.

1 comment:

Damien and Ashley said...

Sounds like you guys had fun-except for the squished Gabe part! :) You must have a really good camera cuz all your pics are amazing!