Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Boating

A couple of weeks ago we went boating with many of the football coaches and their families. It was a lot of fun.
It was Gabe's nap time and he hated the life jacket, but he did have a good time. During those grumpy moments, we just enticed him with some cookies, distracted him with tickling, jumping and laughing and looking at the big picture, he enjoyed being on the boat whether it was playing or watching the water splash. Madi loved to ride in the front of the boat and in the tube.
This was Madi's second ride in the tube., the boat hadn't taken off yet and were just getting settled in. Once we got going, Madi wanted to go faster, I however, thought we were going fast enough. I tried my hand at water skiing again. It has been over 10 years since I had done that. Of course, this time it was a complete failure, but I was glad I tried and am anxious to try again.

1 comment:

Gibson Russell said...

good job Lettie! At least you tried it!