Thursday, August 14, 2008

Madi:
  • Madi has enjoyed watching the Olympics, especially gymnastics. I like to watch Madi when she is watching the gymnists completing floor routines; she "bobs" to the music.
  • "Look mom, I know how to wipe in the crack." Madi likes to make it known that she knows how to take care of business appropriately. She always reminds me that I use too much toilet paper, I guess she's managing toilet paper by the square.
  • When I leave the kids with the sitter, I always ask for a hug and kiss. Madi is quick to respond with a hug and then she grabs my face, turns it to the side and kisses my cheek. I asked her one day why won't you give me kisses on the lips. Her response: "When I kiss on the lips, sometimes I miss."

Gabe:

  • Oh how he loves to tease Madi. She will make a statement and regardless he responds with "NO" and it goes on and on. Good thing they both think it is hilarious at this point in time.
  • "CHEEETOS". I think Gabe would survive soley on Cheetos if he could. I guess he would be happy to supplement that with "Snacks" (fruit snacks).
  • He loves to eat apples from Grandma Valerie's tree. I'm not sure how he can eat them, they are so sour and starchy. Just imagine how sour an apple about the size of a golf ball is, but he loves them.

No comments: