Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted. I'm going to blame it on lack of sleep and the exhaustion caused from that lack of sleep. We have decided it was time to stop pampering Gabe. In the "past" when Gabe cried at night we'd pick him up, hold him, and then bring him to bed with us. "Now" we are letting him soothe himself by crying himself back to sleep. IT HASN'T BEEN WORKING, or at least not as well as I would like. He is getting better. In fact, last night he slept through the night. I'm not sure what worked or if it was just a fluke. We enjoyed the holidays at home with family. We are so lucky that we don't have to travel to be "home for the holidays". Christmas was great, Madi is still talking about it. This year her favorite move was The Grinch and we watched it every night before bedtime (either the cartoon or Jim Carey version). Madi was excited for Santa, but concerned the Grinch was going to steal Christmas.
I was excited to have finished the majority of the projects I was working on for Christmas. I still have a little bit of work to do on the scrapbooks I made for my mom and mother-in-law.
The quilt I made for Mike turned out and was even washed and wrapped before 8:00 p.m. Christmas Eve. Oh how I wish I wasn't such a procrastinator, but I don't think I could function properly without a last minute to-do list.
I am looking forward to this year and hope to accomplish a lot of things. First on my to-do list is to get organized at home, at work, and mentally. I have dozens of unfinished projects at home that need to be finished. I hope to post on this blog more often, and figure out Photoshop Elements so I can digi scrap. A top priority this year is take more pictures.

No comments: