Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ticket to Ride

Ticket to Ride Europe is a game we got as a Christmas gift from my brother-in-law and his wife. They always find non-typical games that turn out to be a lot of fun. Mike wasn't too interested in this game when we first got it and had refused to play it. However, on Sunday we went to dinner at my other brother-in-law's house and we talked Mike into playing. I think he liked it. I only think that because on Monday he invited his mom over for dinner and to play this game - of course he said it was all my idea. Even now he claims he only played so he could beat me and be done with it.
Anyway, it's a game that is fun and that we have enjoyed. If you're looking for something different, give it a try. There a a couple of versions, but essentially they are the same game. If you want any other ideas of fun games, let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Back to back posts??? Wow! Is that game like Settlers of Catan? or Carcassan (sp?)? I've banned myself from Settlers b/c I get too worked up over it and act like a little kid.