Friday, December 21, 2007

A-Z

A- Attached or single?: Attached for almost 10 years B- Best Friend: Mike, he's always there for me, even if it's not always a willing ear. C- Cake or Pie: Pie - Pie, if your talking my mother-in law's cherry pie D- Day of choice: Friday, it's the start of the weekend E- Essential Item: blow dryer F- Favorite Color: I don't have one G- Gummy Bears or Worms: worms H- Hometown: Shelley, Idaho (it's where I have lived the longest) I- Indulgence(s): Food and scrapbooking J- January or July: July, I enjoy spending time camping. K- Kid(s): Madi (2), Gabe (1) L- Life is Incomplete Without: Family. M- Marriage Date: July 22, 1998 N- Number of Siblings: 4 - 1 sister, 3 brothers O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges P- Phobias or Fears: getting in a serious car accident Q- Quote(s): .... R- Reason To Smile: House is clean, project complete, kids and husband are happy. S- Season: Fall - I love sweat shirt weather. T- Tag others +: I'm not sure I know of anybody who hasn't already been tagged. U - Unknown Fact About Me: ????? V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat - beef, chicking, pork, fish, you name it I like it. W- Worst Habit: procrastinating. X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds . Y- Your Favorite Food: It changes, but comfort foods top my list. Z- Zodiac: Virgo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is your conscience speaking... You have not been blogging enough...