Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Yellowstone

We went to Island Park and Yellowstone with grandma and grandpa. Yellowstone was surprisingly busy, which was a bit of a let down. We were hoping for relatively few people, but I guess we shouldn't be too surprised, after all it is a National Park.
I think Gabe grew three inches over the weekend or perhaps over night. Half the shirts, including his pajamas, were too short and could have been considered belly shirts (do they have those for boys?)
Gabe loved spending time with Grandpa Byron. I love how both of their pants are rolled at the bottom.
Madi loves to walk, hike or run. Yellowstone was perfect for her since there are so many maintained trails that it is easy to take kids on short or long hikes. Madi was in heaven.
She stopped several times to draw maps in the sand/gravel pathways.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like you had fun! why don't you do my blog for me!

Gibson Russell said...

Very cute! You take great pictures Lettie!