Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Festival of Trees

Don't mind the fuzzy picture, but I couldn't resist posting a picture from the Festival of Trees. Madi started dance this year and has loved every minute of it. Dance day is probably her favorite day of the week. Madi's class danced at the Festival of Trees on Friday, November 21, 2009, the same night as the State Championship Football Game. It was a busy night; I rushed home from work, rushed to the Festival and then rushed to the football game. The girls in Madi's class are all so adorable. The girl's costumes had not come in before the Festival so they all had to wear their class uniforms, but I don't think anyone cared. When I picked Madi up after the performance, she said: "I saw Santa, Grandpa Byron, Grandma Katholyn, Uncle Curtis, Aunt Rusty, Jaden and Gabe!", all in one breath.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

chenoa said...

Madi is so adorable.