Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pictures

My sister-in-law let me take her kids pictures over the weekend. I had fun and I hope she likes how the pictures turned out. Here are some of my favorites. They aren't all in focus and it wasn't the prime time of the day for lighting, but it worked. Ryland - he's about to turn one. It won't be long before the girls aren't going to be able to resist those big brown eyes.
Olivia, she is such a pretty girl and so artistic. She can spend hours coloring, drawing, cutting, gluing, and painting.
Claira, she is full of spunk. Her personallity is wild and crazy. I sure hope her parents are prepared for when she becomes a teenager, they might just have their hands full. She was so fun to photograph.
Thanks again Carol for letting me take these pictures, hopefully we will do it again soon.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

These pics are so beautiful. You are a great photographer. Also, the collage you put together of your kids playing with the ducks is so great. Cute Kids!!!