Friday, November 18, 2011

Madilyn

My kids crack me up. Last night as Madi and I were cleaning up from dinner, we had an interesting conversation.
Madi: Mom, I don't think we should have turkey for Thanksgiving.
Me: Really, what do you think we should eat instead of turkey.
Madi: I don't know, I just don't think we should have turkey.
Me: Why not?
Madi: We should save the turkeys.
Me: What do you mean?
Madi: We should save the turkeys. If we don't eat one at Thanksgiving that is one less turkey that has to be killed.
Me: OK, well what about chickens, don't you like chicken, chicken nuggets.
Madi: Oh, we can still have chicken. We don't eat too much.
Me: And cows (beef)?
Madi: We can eat cow, they stink anyway and they are dirty.
Me: Ohhhh Madi.









1 comment:

Damien and Ashley said...

Hahahaha! I love this girl-she cracks me up! I MISS YOUR KIDS! When can we do a game night??? It'd be fun to have you guys over! Let me know!